Friday, April 21, 2006

God wants me to dye yarn

Ok now, who was it that was sitting here at 6pm mountain time and hitting refresh on Scout's blog like a lab rat?

And who was it that was frantically downloading Firefox so I could make the sign up form work (like it wasn't going to be up for 48 hours)?

Oh, yeah. Who took an odd but intense satisfaction in being like the 7th person in the sign up (even though the automatic alphabetizer makes me show up near the bottom of the list)?

Also - who can't count down hours properly and thought sign up wouldn't start 'till Saturday (when I'll be out in the woods) so it's a damned good thing Scout put a countdown timer on her blog?

Uh, that would all be me.

Then just after confirmation was complete, an amazing lightening storm blew up and took out the DSL.

I don't know about you, but I think all this smacks of Divine Intervention. (Dramatic much?)

(Sign ups are open till Scout's countdown timer says. Go over and sign up!)

And now, because every post needs a picture, here's a little humor from the last time gas went sky high:

No comments: