Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Workaholic much?

For all of you nice folks out there who have left comments and not gotten responses, I really appreciate your patience. Work has taken over my life for the moment, but the end is in sight. We are already 1 pharmacist short, and with 2 deaths in families, 3 hospitalizations, a case of food poisoning and a boss/partner with stress induced vertigo, I am doing the job of 97 normal pharmacists and no one has even had time to try to hire anyone else. Knitting is something I am looking forward to rediscovering. Sleep as well. For now, I leave you with a reprise photo of Jackson which pretty much sums up the way I feel.


Tired.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hang in there!!

Meg said...

stress induced vertigo? Man, that's pretty bad...

Anonymous said...

keep swingin' m0m.... they can't stop a juggernaut!

I have a present for you when we can get together again..

Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts your way... I tried replying to your comment regarding my Koigu Embossed Leaves socks the other day but my email got bounced back. The colourway I used is P436.