Thursday, February 09, 2006

Entirely too weird to pass up!

I found this at Peony Knits. I'm really not a big fan of memes, but this was, well, read the title.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about The Chickengoddess!

  1. Reindeer like to eat The Chickengoddess.
  2. It's bad luck to whistle near The Chickengoddess!
  3. Astronauts get taller when they are in The Chickengoddess.
  4. It took The Chickengoddess 22 years to build the Taj Mahal!
  5. A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted The Chickengoddess.
  6. You can tell if The Chickengoddess has been hard-boiled by spinning her. If she stands up, she is hard-boiled!
  7. The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention The Chickengoddess!
  8. Never store The Chickengoddess at room temperature!
  9. It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be The Chickengoddess.
  10. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and The Chickengoddess has 7.
I am interested in - do tell me about
Oddly enough Number 6 is true, but as for the astronaut thing, I was drunk at the time and I don't really recall.... Now I am faced with a moral dilemma if I want to eat a lobster. Will it really be cannibalism? With butter? Mmmm. Lobster.

No comments: